Sheet metal process the most important four steps is to cut, red / cut /, folding / roll, welding, surface treatment.
Sheet metal is also sometimes used as a pull-out metal. The term comes from the English platemetal. It is generally the case that some sheet metal is plastically deformed by hand or die stamping to form the desired shape and size and can be further processed by welding or by a small amount of machining Forming more complex parts, such as chimneys commonly used in homes, tin stoves, and car enclosures are sheet metal parts.
Sheet metal processing is called sheet metal processing. Specific use, for example, the production of chimneys, iron drums, tank oilers, ventilation ducts, elbow size head, round place, funnel-shaped, the main process is cutting, bending buckle, bending, welding, riveting, etc. Certain geometric knowledge.
Sheet metal is the sheet metal hardware, that is, by stamping, bending, stretching and other means to processing parts, a general definition is -
In the processing of the same thickness of the parts. Corresponding to the casting, forging parts, machining parts, such as cars outside the shell is sheet metal parts, stainless steel kitchenware is also some of the sheet metal parts.
- Sheet Metal Technology Features
- Sheet Metal Parts Features
- Sheet Metal Product Material Selection
- Metal Processing Technology - Solid Molding Pro...
- Metal Processing Technology - Plastic Forming P...
- Metalworking - Casting
- Metalworking History
- Metal Harvest
- Metal Packaging Industry
- Modern Sheet Metal Processes
- Customer Visit Our Company
- What Does Mr. Trump's Raised Import Duty Mean F...
- New Products : Display Countertop For Cosmetics...
- New Products Issued : Tractor Cabin Base Chassi...