Modern sheet metal processes include: filament power winding, laser cutting, heavy-duty machining, metal bonding, metal drawing, plasma cutting, precision welding, roll forming, sheet metal bending, die forging, water jet cutting, precision welding, etc. .
Sheet metal surface treatment sheet metal processing is also a very important part of the process, because it has to prevent parts rust, beautify the appearance of the product and so on. Sheet metal surface pretreatment is mainly to the role of oil, scale, rust, etc., it is prepared for the surface after treatment, and then deal with spray (baking) paint, spray and rust-proof coating and so on.
3D software, SolidWorks, UG, Pro / E, SolidEdge, TopSolid, CATIA and so has a sheet metal parts, mainly through the 3D graphics editing and sheet metal processing required to obtain the data (such as expansion plans, bending Wire, etc.) as well as providing data for CNC Punching Machine / Laser, plasma, Laser, Plasma, Waterjet Cutting Machine / Combination Machine and CNC Bending Machine .
- Sheet Metal Technology Features
- Sheet Metal Parts Features
- Sheet Metal Product Material Selection
- Metal Processing Technology - Solid Molding Pro...
- Metal Processing Technology - Plastic Forming P...
- Metalworking - Casting
- Metalworking History
- Metal Harvest
- Metal Packaging Industry
- Sheet Metal Technology
- Customer Visit Our Company
- What Does Mr. Trump's Raised Import Duty Mean F...
- New Products : Display Countertop For Cosmetics...
- New Products Issued : Tractor Cabin Base Chassi...