Welding technology is mainly used in metal base material, commonly used arc welding, argon arc welding, CO2 protection welding, oxygen - acetylene welding, laser welding, electro-slag pressure welding and other non-metallic materials such as plastics can also be welded. There are more than 40 metal welding methods, mainly divided into welding, welding and brazing three categories.
Welding is in the welding process will be heated to the workpiece interface melting state, without pressure to complete the welding method. Fusion welding, the heat source to be welded two workpiece interface quickly heated to melt, forming a pool. The molten pool moves forward with the heat source, forming a continuous weld after cooling and connecting the two workpieces together.
Pressure welding is under pressure, so that the two work pieces in the solid state to achieve atomic bonding, also known as solid state welding. Commonly used in the welding process is resistance butt welding, when the current through the two ends of the workpiece, where the resistance due to a large temperature rise, when heated to plastic state, under the action of axial pressure connected to become one.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The main purpose of sheet metal
- Welding Technology
- Metal welding
- Future welding process
- The development trend of welding technology
- Aluminum industry
- Aluminum processing
- Stainless steel products
- The advantages of stamping
- We have attended the Fabtech show 2017 (USA Chi...
- Million-Watt-class laser cutting machine Hot sp...
- How to judge the quality of laser cutting metal...
- Talking about the Assistant Gas of Laser Cuttin...
- Don't ask if the laser is radiating! But you ha...